Friday, October 22, 2004

Not a wink.

As anyone who's observent enough to look at the times of these posts can tell (assuming the time is relevant to my location) I didn't sleep much last night. At all to be exact. I had an espresso drink called "double torture" on my way home from Eugene last night. I left around 11:00 p.m. so it wasn't that late, but I thought I should be extra careful. The espresso drink had four shots of - you guessed it - espresso as well as chocolate milk and vanilla. It was torture unfortunately. Laying in bed listening to the rain for hours at a time until the sun finally started to rise. This is only the second time I've stayed up all night with caffene being the only possible explination. Last time was at least two, maybe three, years ago. Anyways, it's about that time, so I'm going to shower up and head to the office (the one you see below). This is going to be a long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home