Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Christmas Elves

This year for Christmas Meli and I are being elves. When I told a coworker about this she said "you mean you're buying everyone gifts or you're hand gifts out?" I said, "every night we go home to our little workshop and and hammer away at our little toys." She stared blankly at me a little, said, "okay . . ." and walked away without saying more. I was pleased at the state of confusion she left in. Satisfied with my mysterious aura I continued working.

Lately I've been shopping and working on gifts every night since December began. Mostly sewing projects. Its a recently aquired talent that I've found quite useful in creating delightful holiday gifts for family and friends. Blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals are on the list to complete. With over sixteen people on my list right now, and only seventeen days until Christmas, it'll be quite a feat to fill all the wishes I have of gifts to give. At one a day, I can succeed, and I have Meli cheering, inspiring, and supporting me every step of the way. As soon as I can I'm posting a profile style image of her on my sidebar but Hello has been cantankerous lately. Feels good to post here again, as it's been a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home