Monday, October 25, 2010

Zanthir is #1 (Again)

Not that big of a market, really. But still, it's nice to see Zanthir's Body back on top. Well, it's above the Halo & Lego guys anyways. I happen to have been using my Zanthir user account on the Ubuntu forums a lot lately. So that, as well as a random thread I opened and closed on the forums happen to appear above this blog. But, that's great, right? Results 1, 2, and 3 are all me for Zanthir.

The real question is though, if I go to a public library, where there is no user data about my preferences, etc., am I still the #1 Zanthir out there? I hope so. It's fun being #1 at something, even if it is something I invented.

1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Furthermore, Google even pulls your site's description from your meta data for use in the SERP s. The Importance of BacklinksTo be clear, the primary methodology for all users to reach your website easily. The Four Functions Of methods of website linking crawling building an index figuring relevancy plus ranking and finally serving resultsHow Does methods of website linking Gain You Popularity Online? Well today am talking about Facebook, man just now i came to know that as well.

Also visit my homepage search engine optimization for google

 

Post a Comment

<< Home