Friday, June 29, 2007

Another Sleepless Night

Last night Carly and I played water pong. We're super dorks, yes. Water pong, we decided, is beer pong, with water instead of beer. Anyways, I had to go pee four times last night, in the middle of the night, and once this morning. And no, I didn't drink any more water after playing water pong. We played two games, and I lost both, so I drank 24 or 25 cups of water with about 3.6 ounces of water each (the amount with beer would be 12 oz. * 3 beers / 10 cups), so about 90 ( 25*3.6=25*(4-.4)=100-10=90 ) ounzes of water. You wouldn't drink this much in beer pong. You have a partner, and when you loose, you and your partner cycle out.

Anyways, last night I journaled a bit (hardcopy journalling, not blogging) and the energy I had, perhaps from the water, reminded me of the first sleepless night when I created this blog. I actually slept quite well, and long, so it wasn't a sleepless night at all, but I thought it made a good title. Last time I looked at the clock it was about 1:30pm. That's enough sleep for me. Well, it's off to work now. Bye bye.

P.S. I plan to be updating links to include all my web pages I manage, and some other like Grandma's Attic's blog. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home