Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Sign Below Please

So I decided on monday to go to school. Tuesday I went to class. I have arranged a schedule that will allow me to take a couple of classes and still work full time. I'm taking a basic computer science class and also a writing class. It's perfectly in the center of my intrests in the sense that I know I'll enjoy using the skills I learn. It's not, though, in the sense that I'll be interested in any of the projects that I'll be assigned to do (unless by some miracle they are vague on the topics of assignment). I'm going to keep an open mind about it though. I'm happy to be in school again, and still have time for work. I'll keep you posted on how things go (and if I don't ask me "what don't you? You said you would.")

One last thing, I'd like you to post a comment below. Please, if all you say is "I was here," I'd appreciate it. I just want to know if anyone is actually reading or if I am talking to the wind. Either way, I probably won't stop. I really haven't done much to try to attract people here. Anyways, sign below, and have a good day.

6 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger zanthir said...

Yes. I'm posting a comment in response to my own post. I know when I see a little "1 Comment" I'm more likely to click to see what it says. That's the main reason. To get the comments flowing.

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meow!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger z. said...

Woof, Woof, Bark!

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quack Quack Quack Quack!! :)

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was here. I read your blog on a regular basis and I enjoy it very much. I think these things get read by more people than post. I really do! Anyway, keep writing. The best way for a writer to improve is to keep doing it!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger zanthir said...

Thank you. You're probably right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home