Sunday, December 19, 2004

Christmas Kitty!

Meli and I are really excited about Christmas this year (which is less than 5 days away now). We did a lot of wrapping this weekend and only have a few small things to finish up, then we'll have all of our presents wrapped and ready to deliver. The really big suprises we're going to let Santa deliver himself on Christmas Eve. Other than those select items we'll deliver them to under the trees in each of our homes some time this week.

Clea, my kitty, is getting excited too. Lately she gets these chills that make a shiver go down her spin. Then she claws into the carpet, getting ready for take off, and BLAM! She runs like a streak of lightning down the hallway. Other times she'll be real cute, (like she is in this photo) roll over and meow as if to say, "look, I'm being cute! Please pet me" And I do pet her, because she is soo cute! And she loves to be pet. She likes it so much that you really just have to hold your hand out and she'll pet herself. Don't you just love that? Anyways, I hope you have a great week leading up to Christmas, and I hope Santa leaves you many excellent presents under your tree.

(Edit: Meli was upset that I didn't mention it was her idea to put the hat on Clea and that she is the one who actually took the picture. So there you go, thanks to the creative genius of Meli you have this beautiful image of my kitty wearing a hat to fuel your Christmas Spirit).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home