Friday, December 10, 2004

50th Wedding Anniversary

Meli's grandparents are having their 50th wedding anniversary celibration this weekend and I've been asked to video tape the whole thing. I'm pretty excited! We've been getting ready here at Grandma's Attic all week: hanging antique wedding quilts, moving tables, draping banners, and more! Pretty isn't strong enough. I'm very excited. Today I met Meli's great aunt and uncle. They drive a Toyota Prius. Meli and I love this car. I helped my brother buy one recently. He got the bare minimum in options. Meli's aunt and uncle though, they got the upgraded version with the smart key and navigation system. It's sooo cool. You don't even need to take the key out of your pocket, ever! (Unless you want to change pants etc.) It locks when you walk away, and unlocks when you return. If you are inside the car, you don't have to insert it into the dash, just push the power button to start! Check out the interior to see what I'm talking about (click and drag on the screen to change camera angles). It's so much fun. Meli says, "The Prius is the first car that I'm going to buy with my own money!" I would love to have one too. They're so dreamy. Oh yeah, it's a hybrid too. It's my favorite. Anyways I just had to get my excitement out in the open. Also I've had a personal request for more updates, so this'll help with that too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home