Monday, December 13, 2004

Mindless Update

Just thought I'd say, "the anniversary party went great!" More people than expected showed up, much to the delight of the celebrated couple. I took several group pictures of kids and spouses, grand kids and spouses, and great grand children who are too young to have spouses. I was actually able to touch up, crop, enhance, and print these photos before the party was even over. It was quite fun.

Now that that's over, the real reason I'm posting is to share this short quiz with you. I was at work when I came across this (while browsing homokaasu.org/doses) and got a kick out of it. I'm not one to forward chain emails, or any emails, and am actually annoyed when someone forwards some mindless thing to me that has twenty other peoples names in the adress line, but I really got a kick out of this, and think you might too. Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home