Monday, January 10, 2005

Supprise!

Not for you, sorry. I was supprised by a comment in response to my last post. Here it is:

I was here. I read your blog on a regular basis and I enjoy it very much. I think these things get read by more people than post. I really do! Anyway, keep writing. The best way for a writer to improve is to keep doing it!


This suprised me. Of course who posted this is right about more people reading than posting. But what suprised me is the encouragment I've been given, and that you enjoy it. Not that I thought readers wouldn't enjoy it, I've been having fun writing, and write about things I like. Thank you for the feedback though. It's great to hear you enjoy reading what I write. Also when reading the last line I had to take a step back. I don't regularly consider myself a writer. When I think about being one, I like it. Thank you for the encouragment. Thank you for your witness of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home