Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Happy Valentines Day!

Valentines day has just passed, and I had a good one. Meli and I went out and saw a romantic movie in the theatre. Meli bought me chocolates. I bought her a burrito. These weren't just any chocolates and burrito though, it was a very fine assortment of luxurious truffles, and a delicious, fresh, grilled, veggie burrito. Afterwards we went home and watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and played some Katamari Damacy while snuggling on the couch, sipping hot tea, and nibbling on those rich assorted truffles.


There are things that we need and there are things that we want. In the realm of the latter, Meli has been bringing to my attention a certain butterfly necklace for a few weeks now. Meli says things like, "this necklace is so beautiful, don't you think it would look so good on me?" and "Look! It's only $69.99! That's so cheap. Don't you want to buy it for me right now?" When she first mentioned it to me I really wanted to order it right away. I would honestly love to , but I can't afford it right now. She knows this and understands that I didn't buy her anything extravagant for Valentines Day. We still had a very romantic evening, with lots of hugs, snuggles, and kisses to celebrate the holiday. I hope you had a lovely valentines day as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home